We have an opening for a Statistics and Analysis Advisor to join our growing team and take the quality of service in the public sector to new heights!
With its innovative service and product portfolio, Vigo IKS has a key position in the digitalization of the county authorities' services. The company's most important task is to simplify, improve and renew public administration through the development of shared IT solutions.
About the position
As an advisor for statistics and analysis, you will operate and develop digital solutions for upper secondary education for all of the country's county authorities. The position is part of our section for education, in the Qlik team. Here you will work with skilled and committed colleagues and have the opportunity to shape the education technology of the future. Specific areas of responsibility will be based on your skills and interests, and you will gradually be given responsibility for your own service area.
Work tasks may include:
- Use the BI tool Qlik Sense to build quality tools and visualizations of statistics and analysis within secondary school data at a national level.
- Identify and obtain information from the county authorities about the challenges they face.
- Translate different needs into efficient, flexible and good technical solutions in close collaboration with skilled professionals from the county authorities through agile and iterative processes.
- Contribute to training and competence building through the development, implementation and management of webinars and workshops.
- Work directly with end users to understand business needs and create solutions.
What does it take to succeed with us?
We believe that several different backgrounds will be relevant for this position. If you have strong technical skills and/or experience of working in the public sector, you are well placed to succeed. The position will be shaped by your skills and interests, so we encourage both recent graduates and those with extensive practical experience to apply. It is advantageous if you can demonstrate good numerical understanding and experience with some form of analysis and statistics. Experience of collecting, processing and presenting large amounts of data, data modeling or back-end development would also be a big plus.
Your personal qualities and skills, as well as your motivation, are also very important to us. It is desirable that you enjoy working with complex issues, are independent and have good communication skills. Courage, creativity and technological interest are other keywords for us.
What can we offer you?
- An exciting and challenging position in a fast-growing company.
- Great creative freedom in your work and the opportunity to develop unique expertise in a broad and socially critical field.
- A workplace that values and supports your professional development and gives you the opportunity to explore new areas.
- A dynamic, inclusive and interdisciplinary work environment, where you will work alongside developers, project managers and specialists.
- A flexible working day where you can work from your own city or from home and still be an important part of our company, our division and our dedicated teams. We also plan to offer office space in the Oslo area during 2024.
- Competitive conditions.
- Safe working conditions and good pension and insurance schemes.
- Other benefits include summer/winter time, training during working hours, flexible working hours and exciting professional lunches.
We also have a vacancy for an advisor in statistics and analysis with a focus on vocational training. You can find it here.