Vacant position as advisor statistics and analysis.
With its innovative service and product portfolio, Vigo IKS has a key position in the digitalization of the county authorities' services. The company's most important task is to ensure efficient and demand-driven procurement, management and operation of digital services for the county councils' tasks within education and transportation management. What our projects have in common is that they are visible, have social value and are based on modern technology.
About the position
As an advisor for statistics and analysis, you will be responsible for operating analysis tools aimed at vocational training for all the country's county authorities. You will be a key person in our education section, where you will contribute to developing comprehensive and groundbreaking technical solutions and applications.
Work tasks may include:
- Use the BI tool Qlik Sense to build quality tools and visualizations of statistics and analysis within secondary school data at a national level.
- Identify and obtain information from the counties' vocational training groups about the challenges they face.
- Translate different needs into efficient, flexible and good technical solutions in close collaboration with skilled professionals from the county authorities through agile and iterative processes.
- Contribute to training and competence building through the development, implementation and management of webinars and workshops.
- Work directly with end users to understand business needs and create solutions.
What does it take to succeed with us?
To succeed and thrive in this role, you should have in-depth expertise in upper secondary vocational education. As the person responsible for maintaining the analysis tools for this service area, it will be very useful to have good insight into the service flow in public administration in the county councils. Beyond this desire, there are no formal requirements. We believe that several backgrounds and educations could fit this role, such as economics, computer science or social sciences. The most important thing for us is that you can demonstrate a good understanding of systems and experience with some form of analysis and statistics. Experience of collecting, processing and presenting large amounts of data would be a plus.
Your personal qualities and skills, as well as your motivation, are also very important to us. You will be well placed to succeed if you have solid communication skills, are solution-oriented, creative and curious. Courage, independence and interest in technology are other keywords for us.
What can we offer you?
This is a challenging and exciting position in a fast-growing company. You will have great creative freedom in your work and the opportunity to develop unique expertise in a broad and socially critical field.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A workplace that values and supports your professional development and gives you the opportunity to explore new areas.
- A dynamic, inclusive and interdisciplinary work environment, where you will work alongside developers, project managers and specialists.
- The ability to work with massive amounts of data and find solutions that will shape the future of education technology.
- A flexible working day where you can work from your own city or from home and still be an important part of our company, our division and our dedicated teams. We also plan to offer office space in the Oslo area during 2024.
- Competitive conditions.
- Safe working conditions and good pension and insurance schemes.
- Other benefits include summer/winter time, training during working hours, flexible working hours and exciting professional lunches.
We also have a position available as a statistics and analysis advisor (general). You can find it here.